Those interested in our Xuan Kong Feng Shui course must first learn our Luan Tou Feng Shui and Zi Wei Dou Shu courses.
Feng Shui Master Course: Form Landscape Luan Tuo Feng Shui
Astrology Master Course: Zi Wei Dou Shu Astrology: Methodology and Scientific Basis
Feng Shui Master Course: Imperial Tomb Yin Feng Shui
| PROVISIONAL COURSE OUTLINE
4 days over 1 or 2 weekends
PART 1: INTRODUCTORY BASIC PRINCIPLES
Lesson 1: History
History of Xuan Kong Feng Shui
- Lesson 2: He Tu & Lo Shu, Early & Later Heaven, Trigrams, Clashes & Affinities
Historical events causing changes from He Tu to Lo Shu Feng Shui. Early & Later Heaven
Determining Gua number.
8 Houses: calculations & properties.
Overall principles of interpretations. Five Elements.
- Lesson 3: 24 Mountains, San He Water Principles, "3 Evils", etc.
PART 2: ASTRONOMICAL BASIS
Lesson 4: Introductory Astronomical Basis
Astronomical Roles of Planet Jupiter and the Zodiac.
Find out how all year animal signs must be shifted ahead.
Scientific evolution of eight trigrams of Bagua from seasonal variations in solar energies.
Pertinent features of the Luopan. How instability in magnetic pole affect accuracy of Luopan.
- Lesson 5: Astronomical Basis of 8 Mansions Feng Shui.
Quarters of Solar Polarity. Melatonin-Serotonin-Adrenalin Factors.
Foetal development not birth delivery determines Destiny and Gua number
- Lesson 6: Astronomical Basis of San Yuan concept for Xuan Kong Feng Shui.
Saturn Jupiter Conjunction. Clues from Hebrew Astrology. Moon Saros Factor.
Scientific Proofs of San Yuan 3 Eras and 9 Cycles
Sung Tun Huang monastery evidence for San Yuan 3 Eras and 9 Yuns.
Find out that it is now Period 1 not 8.
- Lesson 7: Relations to Form School and 8 Mansions.
Determination of "Site Direction": Use of Compass and marking layout.
Flight of 9 numbers & astronomical basis. General principles.
- Lesson 8: Practical Exercises, Questions & Answers 1
Applications to Sitting and Facing positions for good business, good health or seeking a medical cure, children to be intelligent, good sex and love.
PART 3: METHODOLOGY, Part 1: BASIC XUAN KONG CONCEPTS
- Lesson 9: Basic Meanings of the Water Stars-Mountain Stars combinations.
Good and Bad combinations: Enhancing and counters.
- Lesson 10: Special Combinations.
Myth of Replacement or Substitute Stars (wrong interpretation of Jiang Da Hong's 29 words).
Relations between Gua number and Zodiac signs: how they affect affinity.
- Lesson 11: Advance Meanings: Secrets of the pairs of numbers of Xuan Kong Mi Zi, Xuan Ji Fu, Fei Xing Fu, Zi Pai Ju - what the 81 pairs of star or number combinations mean.
- Lesson 12: Practical Exercises, Questions & Answers 2
For good business, health, sex and love, children's development, dealing with ghosts.
PART 4: METHODOLOGY, Part 2: TRUE XUAN KONG FENG SHUI
- Lesson 13: "Qi Mouth" what Yang Yun Sung and Jiang Da Hong really taught
- Lesson 14: Ancient texts explain what is the basis of the pair of numbers in the "flights of the stars"
The Time Factor
- Lesson 15: Real square used in Xuan Kong
9 squares and 8 pie segments. Insight from Ming Tang Wei diagram of Confucius
- Lesson 16: Practical Exercises, Questions & Answers 3
PART 5: METHODOLOGY, Part 3: EXPOSING THE FAKE XUAN KONG SCHOOLS
- Lesson 17: Conventional "flights of the stars" - Fei Xing and Da Gua method of using the physical door direction
Tun Huang document of "flight of the stars"
What is wrong with Fei Xing
- Lesson 18: Conventional "flights of the stars" - Liu Fa method of using the Yun timing
What is wrong with Liu Fa.
- Lesson 19: Conventional Xuan Kong Da Gua
What is wrong with Da Gua.
- Lesson 20: Practical Exercises, Questions & Answers 4
Merits of Pa Chai versus Xuan Kong Feng Shui
PART 6: METHODOLOGY, Part 4: ANCIENT TEXTS SPEAK OUT ON TRUE XUAN KONG FENG SHUI
- Lesson 21: Evaluation of Tian Yu Jing
What Yang Yung Sung really taught
- Lesson 22: Evaluation of Tian Yuan Wu Ge.
What Jiang Da Hong really taught
- Lesson 23: Practical Exercises, Questions & Answers 5
CONFUCIUS KNEW FENG SHUI!
Many do not know that Confucius went to Luoyang to study the Feng Shui of the capital and he wrote much Feng Shui into his Confucian texts!
Confucius wrote down that if a person stays in the Ming Tang, he can be immune to the fluctuations of dates! You need to know how the Ming Tang overrides Date Destiny.
Down the centuries, Feng Shui masters remembered less and less of the original scientific foundations of their art. Modern Feng Shui deviated much from the orginal Feng Shui presented by Confucius, circa 600 BC, and becomes an almost superstitious belief.
Confucius and many ancient masters will be truly sadden by the deterioraton. It is time to re-discover, as taught in our research based courses, the original scientific Feng Shui!