XUAN KONG FENG SHUI of YANG and YIN PREMISES: 4 Days Provisional Course Outline. Many sessions on practical audit applications of Feng Shui of Yin premises.
Most advance Feng Shui of Yin premises ever, and only true original one. Recovered through research into writings of Tang dynasty master Yang Yun Sung.
- Only course discussing amazing statistical proofs that Feng Shui of Yin premises work! Also radical discoveries from ongoing scientific quantum wave physics research showing how Feng Shui of Yin premises work.
His wife was afraid that Yang Yun Sung writing of the Feng Shui secrets could result in the family being executed. This was because the potent Feng Shui of Yin premises was forbidden secrets which could control the rise and fall of the throne. Yang Yun Sung and family fled back to their home province in Jiangsu. During the Ming dynasty, family members of Yang Yun Sung's family were invited by emperors to establish Feng Shui of the imperial tombs of the Ming dynasty.
The powerful "forbidden" secrets of Feng Shui of Yin premises were recorded down by Yang Yun Sung in his writings. However, his writings are ill-understood by current practitioners who hardly read Yang Yun Sung's writings and have no real idea what Yang Yun Sung meant. Now revealed in this course is the lost "Qian Kun" Method of Feng Shui of Yin premises taught by Yang Yun Sung, systematically recorded in his Tian Yu Jing (Heaven Jade Classic) and Du Tian Bao Chou Jing (Capital Heaven Treasure Shining Classic).
Yang Yun Sung's "Qian Kun" Method of Feng Shui of Yin premises has four major steps, forming a true Heaven Earth Man theme:
Tian Yu Jing (Heaven Jade Classic) and Du Tian Bao Chou Jing (Capital Heaven Treasure Shining Classic) are two most difficult classics to understand by Feng Shui practitioners but have been deciphered to allow teaching this course. Current so-called tomb Feng Shui practices and courses are nowhere near what Yang Yun Sung taught!
- Session 1: Myths in Modern Tomb Feng Shui
Historical backgrounds and purposes of Feng Shui of Yin premises. Permanent tombs started from the Han dynasty. But there was Feng Shui of Yin premises long before.
Death and Funeral Processes.
Riddle of the Empty Tombs.
Confucius' empty tomb riddle. Han Kao Tsu incident. What happened to bodies of ancient sages. What other cultures do with corpses.
- Session 2: Yang Yun Sung's testimony of Myth of Tombs.
Jiang Da Hong speaks out on myth of tombs. Confucius spoke against tombs.
The "Po" and "Shen" issue.
Special: Amazing statistical proofs of interactions between palaces and cemeteries as responsible for 95% of durations of the Chinese imperial dynasties.
This provides pertinent insights into historical cases of the imperial Yin premises over 4,000 years.
- Session 3: Quantum waves physics research findings on the Immortal Soul and proofs for Feng Shui of Yin premises. Grandma's aunty went to Heaven.
- Session 4: Supremacy of Ancestor Worship.
Recap from Tian Yuan Wu Ge. Etymology of the word "Zang" for burial.
Imperial burials in 7th Moon riddle. Time of Burials and Ancestor Worships.
Monk's inheritance riddle. Only those who carry out ancestor worship will benefit.
Powers of Ancestor Worship:
- Counter Tai Sui
- Counter ghosts
- Getting divine power for success and health in life (hence, the reports to the ancestors)
Production of quantum waves by Ming Tang is the underlying source of power of Feng Shui of Yin premises.
If there is no Ancestor Worship, the Feng Shui of the Yin premises will be ineffective.
- Sessions 5 to 11: Qian Kun Checklist for critical practical field audit of effective Feng Shui of Yin premises. Workshop based on verse by verse analysis of Yang Yun Sung's Tian Yu Jing (Heaven Jade Classic 243 verses).
Comparison of Du Tian Bao Chou Jing (193 verses) and Tian Yu Jing (243 verses) which are actually the same!
- Legend of Tang dynasty Qian Kun method for Feng Shui of Yin premises.
Earth Factor (Ming Tang Landform Factor): 1-36: San Ban Gua, Zheng Shen-Ling Shen
- Heaven Time Factor: 37-56 : 24 Mountains, 5 Elements Time Cycle, Measurements at South frontage
- Heaven Time Factor: 57-106: 24 Mountains, 9 stars, QNAY 3.1-3.8 riddle, Ai Xing, Begin-End Seasons, 12 Stages of Life Cycle, Tai Sui, 6Jians-6Siews
- Man Factor: 107-160: Qian-Kun Tomb Secret: Human Destinies, Golden Carp leaps Lung Men, Du Tian Bao Chou Jing (verse 121), Zheng Shen Ling Shen, Heaven Mandate
- Heaven Earth Factors: 161- 218: 8 Directions, 6Jians 6 Siews, 12 Chang Sheng, Denouncement of Methods of Fei Xing, Da Gua and Liu Fa.
Landform vital to good Feng Shui of sites: 4 Classes of Water Flows.
- Earth Factor: 219-243: Water Theories and Counters to Bad Feng Shui.
- Session 12: Man Factor. Highest Practical Usage of Feng Shui of Yin Premises.
- Riddle of "Calling back the soul"
- "Reverse Qi" Technique.
- "Heaven Sign" Secret
Zheng He's tomb. It is the memorial service which counts and you must be present to benefit. Many memorial shrines became temples of deities. It is not the deity which counts but the memorial worship which confers power on worshippers. The "Memory" is the "deity" (e.g. Kuan Kung, God of War).
Quantum waves physics findings on transmission of ancestral memory.
Awesome Photon Matrix of Feng Shui of Yin Premises, alias Ancestor Temple.
Sessions 13 to 16. Practical Applications of Yang Yun Sung "Qian Kun" method in field assessment of Yin premises. These sessions will show how Yang Yun Sung used physical landform to make an initial selection of the Yin premises. Then, learn how Yang Yun Sung applied the 24 Mountains to make advance "San Ban Guas" evaluations of Feng Shui of the Yin premises. All are backed by Yang Yun Sung's writings, especially Tian Yu Jing and Du Tian Bao Chou Jing and also the world oldest text of Shan Hai Jing, c. 2000 BC.
- Sessions 13,14: Field Trip and Field Practice in Nearby Cemeteries
Option: Typical false practical field audit method: Xuan Kong Da Gua.
Riddle of the Luopan's outer ring of 360 or 384 spaces with red dots.
- Session 15. Field Case Studies
Secrets of Ming Tombs Complex, Confucius 2,500 years old Feng Shui of Yin Premises
About 12 prominent tomb and Yin complexes in Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Penang and Singapore. A vindication of Yang Yun Sung's observation that only 10% of cemeteries will have good Feng Shui.
- Session 16. Field Case Studies - continuation
Critical importance of Four Heraldic Animals formation.
No Ming Tang no Feng Shui
Most bury in Demon Gates zones.
Option: Highlights of Field Audits for auspicious burial site: Han Lung Jing and Yi Lung Jing
Best Feng Shui of Yin premises course ever, with astronishing scientific insights!
You will apply Feng Shui of Yin premises much better depending on how well you can develop your Photon Matrix. They will take you far beyond conventional approaches, which miss out the highly scientific quantum wave physics nature of things whch will explain a number of the so-called supernatural aspects.
Note. Those wanting to take this course must take our landform Luan Tuo Feng Shui course. It is an advantage if participant took an astology course like our Zi Wei Dou Shu. Otherwise, there will be difficulties in following above Feng Shui of Yin premises course.
top of page