Inaugural course: 26 to 28 October 2019
| PROVISIONAL COURSE OUTLINE
4 days over a weekend. US3,500 pax, with comprehensive manual
"Wow! The enigmatic King Wen I Ching can finally be understood!
Online course finally avaliable. US$3,500 pax.
Provisional course outline: as below,
Inquire at: email to
Are you not one of those, if you want to learn anything in this lifetime, who would earnestly want to understand the I Ching? So. do not miss this rare unique opportunity to finally understand this enigmatic ancient Confucian text.
Comprehensive highly systematic exciting "lectio divinia" course delivered through four main parts.
"The 16 Enlightened Masters came to listen to you .. when I asked them how true are what you said, they said that you were 97% accurate"
- Dr Jesty Lim, Qi Mag Master with 2,600 students.
Spiritual signs occurred during Inaugural Course of 26 to 28 October 2019:
During the session when the students were applying the Yarrow Stalks method. "I can see the qi aura around the students increasing ..."
- Dr Jesty Lim, Qi Mag Master with 2,600 students.
Destiny is like a river ....
Are you going to be one of those very few destined to understand King Wen I Ching?
Part 1: Discussions cover that King Wen I Ching is "32 pairs of hexagrams" not just a string of 64 hexagrams. You will gain understanding that I Ching concerns 32 issues and not 64 issues.
Comparing Hexagram 51 Chen Thunder with Sun Zi's Art of War Sections 7 to 12
- Introduction and History.
- How Did Fu Hsi Create the Trigrams? with Yin Yang as Seasonal Solar Radiation
- Controversial Mathematical Arrays. Shao Yung Fu Hsi hexagrams, Zhouyi Unequal Divisions, Zhu Bokun, 4-8-16 Cyclic Flow, Timewaves, Blocal Grid, 64 DNA Codons
- Towards Practical Applications in Interpretations
- Workshop: Try your hand: see if it is 32 pairs of hexagrams Also see how statistically significant it is.
Part 2: Discussions will cover Correlations between Hexgarams and Factors as the basis of the secrets of the code of the I Ching. Various statistical analyses done to prove what are the basis of the code of King Wen I Ching
- Establishing flow of hexagrams are about events during fall of Shang dynasty
- Statistical Correlations between Hexagrams and Events
in Fall of Shang Dynasty
- Statistical Correlations between Hexagrams and Seasons
- Seasons Affect Human Behaviour and Effectiveness of Strategy
Part 3: Breakthrough findings that 12 Lines of Hexagram 51, Chen and Ken are 12 Sections of Sun Zi's Art of War.
Findings have high statistical significant probability of 0.000244. Supported by correlations of sequence of hexagrams with seasons, seasonal months and associated Four Cardinal Directions. Findings have high statistical significance or probability. A statistics based course!
Highlights of Sun Zi Art of War
- Comparing Hexagram 52 Ken Keeping Still with Sun Zi's Art of War Sections 1 to 6
Statistical Correlations of hexagrams with Seasons and Four Cardinal Directions
Part 4: Breakthrough correlations of sequence of "32 pairs of hexagrams" with progressive events in fall of the Shang dynasty and subsequent rise of the Chou dynasty.
Workshop for Practical Applications, reading one by one 32 pairs of hexagrams. King Wen I Ching is an extraordinary cyclic strategic management text of the rise and fall of any organisation, and has profound practical application to modern times. Sun Zi's Art of War equates with 2 hexagrams, vis Hexagrams 51 and 52. What more the 32 pairs of hexagrams?
There will be critical discussions on the true way to use the yarrow sticks, an issue which had fostered spurious divination based on the hexagrams. The King Wen I Ching is not meant for divination but for strategic management applications!
- Sample readings from convntional sources
- Detailed step by step discussions on Hexagrams 1 to 30
- Detailed step by step discussions on Hexagrams 31 to 64.
- Insights into how King Wen attached the trigrams and hexagrams.
- For Practical Application: The highly statistical Cyclic Strategy Management System of King Wen I Ching. As the seasons based strategies are in a cycle, by determining which strategic stage the person or organisation is, you can predict what had happened and what will happen to him or that organisation!
- For Practical Application: Lost Great Secret of the 50 Yarrow Sticks Method. Learn the necessity of their psychoactive compounds!
Millennial secrets finally unveiled! A journey back through time, back to circa 2605 BC, to learn the wisdom of the ancients.
Ancient sages meditated on the Human Mind and wrote down the lasting universal practical lessons of the working of the Human Mind.
It is all very scientific!
Dedicated to the Universalist
Dr. Ong Hean Tatt, Ph.D. is a plant physiologist and biochemist with a passion for science oriented research into philosophy, metaphysic, feng shui and astrology. He has written hundreds of publications, including over 70 books on Chinese culture, philosphy and Feng Shui, including several on Chinese military strategy like Sun Zi's Art of War, Wu Chi's Art of War, Chuko Liang Art of War, "9 Lungs Organisational Managemrent", Chinese Motivation, etc.
A true master of the ancient masters lineage.
Complimentary copies of ebooks:
1.Cyclic Strategies of I Ching
2.Sun Zi's Art of War