Many people are talented but they do not how to motivate people.
6,000 YEARS OLD "3 LEVELS" SYSTEM OF CREATIVE HOLISTIC MOTIVATION
The most potent strategy is actually the possession of the Art of Motivation.
towards a bright forward looking mindset
The Chinese are a very successful, practical, and highly motivated race down the ages. The Chinese culture not only have powerful creative holistic motivation principles but also unique mechanisms for remembering the principles, so that they are constantly effective. The exciting secrets are now taught here!
Executives need to acquire strategic motivation to handle the modern high pressure conditions. Apply strategic motivation to promote organisational performance and excellence.
Most people are often only partially motivated, usually at lower levels. The results are that people do not possess higher levels of motivation. For promoting management efficiency and productivity, people must be comprehensively motivated through 3 levels:  individual,  leadership, and  community. Then, they can develop their full potentials and enjoy more of life.
Modern research indicates that the East and West mind sets are intrinsically different. This is because people are creatures of habits. Much of the habits are shaped by prolonged repeated influences, especially racial and cultural history. This is the fact Asian organisations must face up to, that Asian habits and traits cannot change in the foreseeable future. Asian habits and traits must be meaningfully integrated into modern management. Your organisation should equip your manpower with motivational skills based on Asian values!
With a age-long proven track
record back to 2000 B.C., the Chinese motivational system is a potent
practical approach particularly applicable to modern
high pressure swift changing complex conditions.
- Time-tested enduring and adaptive motivation secrets for success and empowerment in the Asian perspective.
- Practical forward looking 3 levels holistic principles for wealth, leadership and happiness.
- Improved drive, work and productivity.
- Checklist of strengths and weakness in creative motivation.
- Mechanism for remembrance and constant effectiveness of creative motivation principles.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
Directors, CEOs, managers, senior executives,
sales-marketing executives and executives aspiring to win in the
world of swift changing high pressure conditions.
COURSE TIME TABLE |
MOTIVATION AT 3 LEVELS: INDIVIDUAL, LEADER & ORGANISATION
Presented here, the time proven motivation principles which have driven the great Asian civilisations for thousands of years down the ages even up to now.
A systematic methodology course into motivation for management purposes,
with Asian case illustrations.
All plans must start with motivation at the lowest level, vis that of the individual. Then, the motivation goes to higher levels. It will be foolish to think that a nation can run with only a few inspired people.
SESSION 1: MODERN MOTIVATION CONCEPTS
- Profit Centres of Motivation for High Pressure Conditions
- Categorise Factors of Motivation
- Maslow-Herzberg-McGregor-Ouchi Motivation Theories
- Cultural Factors in Motivation( Western, Eastern, Chinese and Japanese Motivation)
- Oriental 3-Levels Success Ladder
SESSION 2: INDIVIDUAL MOTIVATION
- Polygons of Success Traits
- Distinguish between Desires, Ambitions and Drives: If wishes are horses, beggars will ride!
- Basic Motivation Drives: Even fools can move mountains!
- "Quantum Leap" Drives: Secrets of "Golden Carp Leaps Lung Meng".
SESSION 3: GROUP LEADERSHIP MOTIVATION
- Modern Concepts of Leadership
- Leadership Styles
- Motivation for Leaders: Ordinary people fish for fish, leaders fish for the world!
- How Leaders Motivate Followers: The wind only has to blow, the grass will bend.
SESSION 4: INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP: CASE ANALYSIS ON CREATIVE MOTIVATION
- Participants will be grouped to discuss practical case studies.
- They shall especially weigh the case according to  how the motivation features in strategic business management,  the creative features, and  whether there is a holistic motivation
END OF DAY 1
TIME TABLE (continued)
The greatest problem with motivation is that motivaton can wear out. To prevent this, the Chinese masters forged the method of "Constant Remembrance for Constant Motivation"!
SESSION 5: ORGANISATION-COMMUNITY MOTIVATION
- Modern Concepts of Organisational Structures
- Span of Control & Scalar Chains
- Oriental Secrets of Cooperation for Organisational Excellence: The chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
- Fostering Organisational Cohesion and Efficiency: "Ching Tien, Pai Jih, Mung Ti Hung" (Bright sky, white sun, prosperity red covers the earth).
SPECIAL SESSION 6: CREATIVE MOTIVATION
- Fundamental Basis and Concepts
- Areas of Creative Motivation
- [Alternative: Sun Pin's Art of War De-Motivation
for motivation under high pressure cut-throat conditions]
SESSION 7: INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP 7: CHARACTER ANALYSIS
A questionnaire survey will be filled in by the participants.
The results will indicate their major motivation values, including according to the 4Cs format: Creator-Contributor, Competitor-Contributor
Participants will be grouped to discuss the results.
SESSION 8. SYSTEM 2: UNIQUE "CONSTANT CREATIVE MOTIVATION"
- Need of Remembrance of Motivation Principles- mastery of success principles lies in how one remembers them
- The great Chinese success secret of motivation: Oriental constant remembrance for constant motivation!
- Confucius' warning: "People who fail to celebrate the festivals are doomed."
END OF DAY 2